I love traveling! It helps that I have a real savvy travel companion in Kevin. I seem to be always thinking about the next vacation!
I've been lucky enough to travel a lot within the United States. But when it comes to overseas travel? I haven't been anywhere. Just Canada, Mexico and the Bahamas. There are so many places I want to see all over the world but I always run into the same "problem". Every time I start to think about planning an overseas trip (like possibly visiting Italy), I tend to get distracted with another awesome idea and we stay in the good ole U.S. of A. There are just so many amazing things to see right here at home that I haven't felt a super strong desire to leave yet! Anyone else know what I'm saying?
Here are a few places in the great 50 states I haven't been to that I can't wait to visit, in no particular order...
1. Grand Canyon // Horseshoe Bend // Antelope Canyon // Sedona // Lake Havasu // The Wave// Petrified Forest, Arizona
2. Maui, Hawaii (We have been to Kauai and it was great!)
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Cape Cod // Nantucket, Massachusetts
5. Lake Tahoe // Yosemite, California
6. Ozarks, Missouri
7. Somewhere quaint and cute in the midwest...haven't decided any particular place yet....